- Please first contact us to check availability of your chosen activity.
- Full payment and a completed booking form are required to confirm your booking.
- Payment is accepted by bank transfer (details on request), Paypal or cheque (please allow 10 working days from posting for cheque to clear).
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Cancellation by you
- Cancellations must be notified in writing.
- Cancellations more than 3 weeks prior to the activity will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations less than 3 weeks prior to the activity will not be refunded.
- Any deposits paid are non-refundable
- If after a confirmed booking you wish to change the date of your activity we will try to accommodate your request if practicable, subject to availability. An admin fee of £20 may be charged.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel an activity if, for example, the minimum number of participants is not met.
- In the event that an activity is cancelled we will offer you the choice of either an alternative date or a full refund of the activity cost.
- We will not be held liable for any additional costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation of your booking.
On the day
- A kit list is provided on our website for your information. It is recommended that this is studied in advance and you arrive adequately equipped for the day ahead. We reserve the right to refuse entry on to an activity anyone who we believe is inappropriately equipped to deal with the conditions that may be encountered (no flip flops!). No refund will be issued.
- We will wait no longer than 20 minutes after the specified meeting time for any late arrivals. If you are running late, please make every effort to contact us in good time (though please note that phone signals are often non-existent in remote places).
- No refunds will be offered for participants who miss an activity due to late arrival.
- If you have any issues or illnesses that you think may affect you or the group during the day, please notify us discretely at the start of the activity.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol. Should usage be suspected we reserve the right to exclude you from the activity. No refund will be issued.
- Smoking – We would ask that smokers respect the rest of the group and either refrain from smoking during the day or do so at a discrete distance during rest stops. Please ensure no litter, including cigarette ends, is left behind.
- We will make every effort to achieve the goals of the day. However, we are unable to control the weather and should conditions make it too hazardous to continue, we reserve the right to select an alternative lower level route, amend the intended route or turn the group around as applicable.
- A good level of fitness is required for all activities, with mountain walking and scrambling being particularly physically demanding. You should expect to be out for at least 6 hours on a variety of terrain and in a range of weather conditions.
Hill walking, scrambling and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
Download terms and conditions: T&Cs